Friday, 6 August 2010

Workout- Complete

For the first time in over a month I went for a 2 mile run on my trusty Reebok iRun treadmill (why does everything feel the need to be iSomething these days?). Well, I briskly walked about 3/4 of it, but still. It felt great to sweat. Technically I shouldn't be running since I haven't got the ok from my physio, but I was very aware of my left leg/shin and promised myself I'd stop if there was any pain. Thankfully, there was none.

Now I know I can't do it every day, but even 3 days a week will make a huge difference. Especially if I keep watching what I'm putting into my mouth. That said, I consumed about 1350 calories today. Ans burned about 230 with my run. Not too shabby. Just need to make this a normal part of my routine and all will be looking good. I also drank TONS of water today which I think definitely helped me feel fuller.

I have another sleepover at work tomorrow and on the menu for dinner is Mince and Tatties (for the Americans, that's basically ground beef with gravy and mashed potatoes). I need to figure out what I'm gonna eat as I can't eat that. I might splurge on lunch and opt for a light dinner. Like soup.

And because I was so chuffed (I like that word) with my run I snapped a photo of my glowing self straight after. Sans Fards and sweaty. Nice.

1 comment:

JH Bell said...

Shasta I am going to copy you... I'm gonna start blog too... we can motivate each other... I need to lose like 50 pounds...