Monday, 30 August 2010

Wagon Falling Complete

So it's been 2 weeks and I am knackered. Went to England last weekend, then got home and have been working non stop. Last weekend I cheated. Then cheated again. And again. And again... Then i got home and cheated some more. I am now having an affair with calories. Shit.

And to make it all so much worse, I am now back to the weight I was when I started this blog. Why do i do this? I saw the evidence. Counting calories and moderate exercise worked wonders. So what's my problem. I can tell you two problems. I work too much and I am still suffering from severe back pain. The back pain is brought on from work. I have to work, therefore I get back pain. Ugh. I am currently drinking a glass of wine after taking diclofenac and dihydrocodiene because it seems to be the only thing to relieve the pain. I had an hour long deep tissue massage and cupping done last Friday. It only worked for a few days. And my physio does fuck all for me. The achi g in my spine, mis and lower back is fucking agony. I just want it to go away... ok, rant over. But seriously, this fucking sucks.

I will now try to start all over again with my 'Fitness pal' app and hope that even with the pain I can still do some exercise. Took a beginners pilates class last Thursday. I am praying to Jehova that it works. Oh, please, please work.

So that's what I've been up to these last 2 weeks... And yourself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shasta
The best thing about falling off the wagon is we can get right back on it at any time!
Keep fighting the fight!
Karen Mojo x

Unknown said...

Yes my dear...keep fighting it. I am on the same unforgivable fucking road. I'm going on a Vegas 'girls' trip and was trying to drop the 10 that I've gained over the last 3mths. All I've accomplished is to gain some more. I too am having affairs! One with sweets and the other w/wine. Oh hell, with vodka too. WTH! Remember, you are never alone. Tomorrow is a new day and allows the opportunity to start over. Maybe the pilates will help w/your back pain. Kudos to you for signing up. I'm so sorry that you hurt this bad. You are in my thoughts and I'm glad you're keeping up on these posts. Hugs!