So..... I'm thinking. I think I WILL post a before shot. And then post monthly shots of me to see if you (and me) can see the difference. Sound good. Now I just need to get the balls to take this photo and then get more balls to post it.
And I have now deemed Thursdays as "Know the Truth Thursdays". I will be posting the truth about the calories, fat and sugar in some of out guiltiest pleasures. Just as a reminder to NOT EAT IT!
And because I thought I was looking mighty fine today after my run (that's a joke) I took another self shot of my sweaty and RED self. This is what a real person looks like after they work out. It's not pretty.
Oh and tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my old pal Louise and know I will be knocking back a few pints. But only a few. And every little drop will be recorded. For serious.
2 comments:
Well Done Shasta. That is awesome, 2lbs, 3lbs,1lbs it is all a step closer to getting it off the damn body forever!
Remember a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips & Man Don't make passes at Ladies with fat Asses. I was going to mention the other one we had written down on a stick it note...but Kate Moss got wipped for that! Karen Mojo x
"Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels" :)
Post a Comment