Thursday, 5 August 2010

What Am I Doing Here?

I want to lose weight. i want to get healthy. But to be honest, I don't have much of a game plan. I'm counting calories and trying to see where I'm going wrong. But is that enough? What am I doing? I've decided not to list my everyday consuption because it takes too long. Maybe just a final tally? Ugh. I don't know.

I'm also thinking... What would reaaalllllyy get my bum moving? Putting up a photo of me in a bikini? Pointing out all the wobbley bits? Goals? I have a goal. I'm starting on a realistic scale. 10. But I haven't given myself a timescale. What's a realistic amount of time for this? 2 months? less? My birthday? that's roughly 2 1/2 months away... That's it! I WILL lose 10 lbs by the 25th of October. My 25th birthday (shhh).

On another note, I worked a sleepover last night. From 2pm yesterday till 3pm today. I was actually very good when it came to food. No 8pm biscuits/cookies and hot chocolate with the residents. A peppermint tea instead. And not one biscuit today either. But the sweeties lurk in the pantry. I can feel the cookies staring at me. I can almost smell them through their packaging. Especially the ginger creams. Just one. Just one. But one turns into 2 into 3 and so on.

And on another side note-- Did you know that ONE Fox's Ginger Crunch Cream Biscuit has 72 calories and 3.6 grams of fat?!!! See the proof below

Not looking so yummy now, are they?

No comments: