When it rains, it pours. Srsly.
Not only do I have back pain, shin pain and stomach pains now my throat is on fire and my ears are killing me. I really am falling apart. I have to sleep over at work tonight and I'm really not looking forward to it. I already called in sick for my sleepover last week because of my belly and back, so there's no way I'm doing it again for a cold, or whatever this is turning in to.
I just want to feel 100%. I haven't felt like that in aaaaaggges.
Bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, those lemon cookies are dangerous! We must, we must stay away from the junk my dear...how do I stay clear of my wine and vodka?
That anonymous is me, Crystal. For some dumb ass reason my gmail acct is wack!
Post a Comment