After working a 5 day stretch (at my job, 5 days in a row is quite painful), I didn't want to do anything but, well, do nothing. I've been watching what I eat and getting a quick run in, but other than that, I just don't want to do anything. Maybe it's because I'm constantly broke, so I really can't afford to go out and do anything anyway. Or another reason is because I've gotten so caught up with what i'm eating and drinking that I'm now finding myself avoiding social situations because I know I will eat/drink something that isn't in the plan. How I am supposed to balance the two without becoming a hermit and missing out on- life?
That said, David and I will be heading down to Southern England next Friday and I can't wait. Loads of social interaction and food and booze. I think I will bring my running shoes. I'll need them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shasta, I often myself doing the same thing...avoiding social situations or interactions to reduce my bad choice of food and alcohol intake. It sucks! I do my best to stick w/nolmonthe vodka and diet coke and keep the protein up and carbs down. It's super tough balancing the social life w/dieting. Let us know if you find a solution or two or three, because will power isn't one of them.
Post a Comment