We met at Revolution for some lunch and bravely sat outside on the deck even though we could see a massive black cloud coming in our direction, obviously out to get us. Smartly, we moved to the only table located just perfectly under the awning and when the down pour hit, we never even had to move our seats an inch. Ha! Take that rain! But then those pesky tiny green bugs we've been seeing a lot here decided to invade and fly up my nose. Not fun. What are those things anyway? It was like the universe wanted to punish me and it knew how much I hated little green bugs flying up my nose.
Now, about this food. I had a yummy Morrocan bean burger with a salad and chips. Thankfully the portion of chips was so small, you rreeallyy couldn't count it as a portion at all. Okay, not really. With our meals we had a pitcher of Russian Fruit Salad (my weakness) and a pitcher of the ghettoest drink I know of - WOO WOO! Still made my mouth smile. When my mouth is smiling I feel so bad when i have to deprive it. I gave in!
After David got home we had a healthy portion of whole wheat spaghetti and sauce made from a tin of tomatos and herb. That tin of tomatoes was only like 53 calories. Bargain! Then I accompanies him to the driving range where he hit balls and I wondered why men find this so appealing. After we wentt o the beach and had.... ICE CREAM!!!??? Yes, this is true.
So I fell off the wagon a bit today. When it's sunny in Aberdeen you have to seize the day. You have to have a couple of boozy beverages because you don't know when you'll have your next one outside in the sun. It happens. Tomorrow is a new day.
Below are some photos of the booze and burgers. So you'll see why I just couldn't control myself. :/
Salad in the front so it doesn't look as bad...
Sophie made me do it
The green invader.
CARPE DIEM!
3 comments:
Hey Shasta...why does your blog say "No workouts logged yet"... ;p
Because I haven't! I'm not allowed to run yet, so I haven't bothered logging any walking.
If it makes you feel better I have synced my nike+ now and my last run on 2nd of July is showing up.
Now, I will let you off with the falling off the wagon as when in the company of the lovely Sophie you aint going to lick a lettuce leave.
Enjoy food and drink! Nothing is evil. Moderation is the Key.
Keep up the fight Shasta!
karen x
Post a Comment